Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spanish...

I had not been around any Spanish since the middle of December so the first day was difficult for me.  I couldn't talk with Hermana Arevalo, and Hermana Perez did not arrive until later that night, so I felt awkward most of the day.  However, since that first day, being around it almost all of the time has helped me "pick it back up" very quickly.  I can understand most of what is said.  Talking is much more difficult.

I practice by constantly reading and writing in Spanish.  All of our classes are in Spanish.  I also received a packet of books in Spanish, so I can read the scriptures and Preach My Gospel in the language.

Right now, my brain in confused because it doesn't know whether to think in Spanish or English!  It is a mess.  It gives me a headache!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment