Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Favorite Conference Talks!

  • I really liked Elaine S. Dalton's talk...a lot.
  • I liked Stanley G. Ellis.
  • Neil L. Andersen's talk about miracles was great, too!
  • I liked Russell M. Nelson's talk about member missionaries!
  • I think we all could learn from L. Tom Perry's talk about obedience and his huge emphasis on how the Church is growing more and more away from the world. That is an important lesson we can all learn now: the Church will face opposition for staying true to it's guidelines. Know that people will disagree with us and stand firm, but be loving.
  • I loved Holland's and Bednar's talks. 
  • Then, I also got to watch the priesthood session on Monday morning at the Branch President's house. I really liked Uchtdorf's talk.
Which conference talks did you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment