Sunday, October 27, 2013

Scripture Study Blesses Your Life!

In my personal study, I have been focusing a lot on how to study because in order to help our investigators study the scriptures, I need to know how to do it myself.  Every morning, I read a chapter of the Book of Mormon.  It has become such a part of my daily routine that I can't believe there was a time when I didn't read the scriptures.  There is so much in them.  It takes time to really get to a point where you believe they actually help you, but if you exercise a little bit of faith on what the prophets have said and actually read and study them every day, you will begin to see how they will bless your life.

Reading both the Book of Mormon and the Bible is so important especially in preparing for a mission.  You need a knowledge of both.  I love reading the Bible because it explains where our beliefs as Christians came from.  It's like a philosophy book.  The Book of Mormon has a great story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment