Friday, January 31, 2014

Two Birthday Celebrations:), and Companion Exchange:(

One evening, as we excitedly were planning out my birthday, we got a call from the zone leaders saying that one of my old companions had gone home for medical reasons and one of my current companions would be taking her place :( So she left early on the morning of my birthday for her new area.  It was a big bummer.  I have never been so bummed over a companion exchange.  Before she left, we ate a delicious strawberry cake that had been given to us by our friends at the Methodist church food kitchen and opened presents.







On Sunday, we celebrated my birthday again.  We made fudge and brought it to church.  We had a baptism!!!!!!! :D   it was great :D  After stake conference, we went to a member's house to eat my choice of dinner - mole and rice.  She made me a tres leches cake with pink and white frosting.  She's the best!  Another member also made me a dinner (double fed last night!) of pork chops and mac and cheese.  Yum! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment