Monday, February 17, 2014

Dogs? Well...

So, before my mission, I thought a puppy would be a nice pet.  I even recall putting that on my FB status.  Then I came to South Texas........

After knocking on too many doors, being with a companion who stopped every five minutes to pet a dog, having one almost every morning for a week leave nice presents on our doorstep, getting my favorite skirt ripped by a pitbull, and yesterday, getting scared out of my wits walking in a dark ally on the way to a very ill investigator by a crazy dog, I've come to the conclusion that dogs are just not for me.  Their Satan's number 1 biggest tool against missionary work.  I could write a book about my South Texas dog experiences.  However, I would very much like a bunny who acts like a dog.  One of our investigators has one.  It's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment