Saturday, March 1, 2014

Preparation Day Happenings!

February 24, 2014

Everything here in Texas is going fantastic.  I gave a talk on Sunday in the Spanish Ward about the Plan of Salvation.
It went really well.
Right now, I am watching the other missionaries play basketball.  I would be playing, but I hurt my wrist.  :/
This week was fantastic.  Right now, we're teaching a family who has a daughter named...wait for it...Abril - the name
we use for one of my good friends at home!
We're also teaching this guy who has the most adorable dog EVER.  It's a chihuahua that is so overweight it is unable
to bark or run.  It has bulging eyes and has lost all its teeth so its tongue doesn't stay in his mouth and hangs off to the
side...I'm trying to relearn to like dogs haha.
So the story about me hurting my wrist, because I am sure Mom worried is that this morning, I was happily skipping
down the stairs and I had forgotten that I had mopped so I jumped from the third step to the wet kitchen floor and well...
the rest is history.  Don't worry, I don't think anything is broken :)  Moral of the story:  Be safe when you're happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment