Friday, June 27, 2014

God Answers Prayers!

On Friday, we had been going all day without any food and by 7:00 p.m., we were hungry.  We said a prayer asking for food, then stopped by to visit a family.  We had a nice chat and little lesson with them, then just as we were about to leave, my companion asked if we could have some granola bars.  To our surprise, they brought us out 2 gourmet sandwiches, Doritos, a full pie, a bag full of zebra cakes, Cheez-Its, granola bars, and cookies.  We learned a valuable lesson that day.  God definitely answers prayers! :)

Another happening, as we were walking back to our car at the end of the night, I saw a small something jump out of the grass, hit my leg, then jump back.  I didn't think too much of it in the second between when I saw it and when my companion screamed.  My first thought went to a giant spider so I screamed, too.  After those few brief, but startling moments, we composed ourselves then went to go see what it was.  Lo and behold, it was a harmless, little frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment