Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Love, Have Fun, Speak Spanish, Be Humble!

On Tuesday, we went over to President and Sister Maluenda's house to make breakfast for the incoming greenies.  There were 7 new greenies this transfer --- all of them sisters - a first in Texas McAllen Mission History!  Both my companion and  I had grand-babies in the group - or in other words, some of the greenies we trained were training some of the new greenies in this group.  It was so fun to see the enthusiasm in all of their faces.  I remember well how I felt at the beginning of the mission.  There's nothing quite like it.  They asked us what we'd suggest to them as they were first starting their missions. I said to love their companions no matter what and to have fun.  My companion said to speak Spanish at every moment possible and be humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment