Monday, July 7, 2014

Independence Day - Part 1

On the 4th of July, we went to a stake breakfast.  The gym was decked out in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbons. The tables were covered with butcher paper and there were crayons and Dum-Dum suckers on all of them. It was super fun!



There's an 11 year-old member who loves blue Dum-Dum suckers.  As soon as his family got to the breakfast, he went around to every table grabbing every blue sucker he could find.  It was quite cute.  Later, we were talking to his family and I asked him to get me the purple sucker on his table.  "Is that your favorite kind?" he asked.  "Yeah, it's pretty good," I answered.  "OKAY!!!!" he yelled as he ran off to go collect all the purple suckers he could find.  I managed to stop him before he could get too far.  "One sucker is just enough," I said.


The blue Dum-Dum collection

We love our Star-Spangled Banner!
Happy Birthday to the United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment